Friday, March 7, 2008

keep it classy, late night readers

What do "cheap prostitutes in DC," "strippers Crystal City, Va.," "DC strippers" and "best looking bitch," have in common? Well, besides referring to naked ladies (and/or good-looking female dogs, perhaps, in the case of the latter), those are all terms some of my classiest late-night readers used to stumble upon The Anti DC yesterday, er, today. Tight!

Now, despite my stat counter, which helps me track the number of readers this blog (read: my sheer, unadulterated genius) attracts each day, as well as where my readers come from, it doesn't tell me much about my demographic. That is, I have no idea whether most people who find themselves at this loveable URL are old, young, male, female, rich, poor, short, tall, ugly, attractive, well, you get the idea.

But despite this janky stat counter's inability to truly infringe upon your privacy, one feature it does have is the ability to track how people find me. That is, if you click over here from a link on someone else's blog, for instance, I'll know it. Or, in the case of the above-mentioned four readers (albeit misled readers), if a Googled set of terms leads you here, I'll know that too. And while the majority of those who inadvertantly Google their way over here use some variation of the terms "DC," "hipster," "fashion" or "Flock of Seagulls hair" (no, really, you'd be surprised how many people are interested in that reverse mullet), there are a few readers who navigate their way here by using some of the classier terms listed in the first paragraph.

Now, I'm guessing those who use variations on the lady-of-the-night theme to find my blog wind up sorely disappointed when they learn I've only used those terms sarcastically and/or metaphorically and that all I really have to offer them is clothed wit. That makes me sad because I want each and every reader who accidentally finds him- or herself on one of the fabulous pages that make up The Anti DC to not just visit once, but to come back. So, in honor of the myriad of men (and women?) searching for hookers, strippers and bitches (the human kind, not the canine variety) in DC and beyond, I dedicate this post to you.

And because I really want you to visit again, I'll give you a link to some hot bitches. Seriously, these hookers TURN IT OUT! Enjoy!

4 comments:

BAD said...

Nestle's Crunch?! I don't get why they need condoms, do their uteruses still work? Maybe this episode was written when the show was going to be about four gay guys.

I-66 said...

mmmm... strumpets.

Marissa said...

Nestle's Crunch! And, bad, you mean three gay guys and one of their curmudgeon lesbian moms. Now there's a show!

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

you reminded me to check my stat counter, interesting stuff on there. Especially the google hits lol.