Sunday, February 15, 2009

a day late, but nary a bullet short

Along with playing the sh*t out of some ponies as well as turning a quarter into $375 at Charles Town Races & Slots this Valentine's Day,* I also went to the range, where not only did I get to shoot a lot of stuff in its proverbial face, but I also learned that perhaps I should try my hand at the greeting card business.


Now, I realize this is a day late, but I just couldn't help myself. I e-love you all too much! Plus, if there's any picture of myself that I definitely want floating around the Internet, it's that one.

BECAUSE I SHOOT FROM THE HIP! HUZZAH!

*Blog post forthcoming.

7 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Happy Vday, you crazy bitch. Love it.

Anonymous said...

i put your valentine on our break room fridge..you are well on your way to being a cult hero in this office.. xoxo

Marissa said...

Who knew the e-greeting card business had such a gaping hole to fill! My calling has finally been found.

noahSunshine said...

If you went into the greeting card business, I would probably your biggest customer! Hilarious!

PS~What is your trick for turning $.25 into $375? I went to Charles Town a few weeks ago and managed to turn $20 into a whopping $0...but I guess that trick has been done...

Marissa said...

noah--

You're too kind. Ah! I got lucky on a slot machine! I didn't even realize it at first...because I'm retarded.

Anonymous said...

I can not lie, this is a very fuckin dope picture. Great Jacket / Glasses / Guns combo. T I G H T

Marissa said...

Thanks! I should have given myself some outfit amour-propre with this: Jacket -- straight outta Rome, Italy; Glasses -- two-toned Ray-Bans, black'n'gold. And the pants? They're f*cking velvet. I role luxurious to the range. Oh and the guns, 20-guage, semi-aut Berettas, of course. :)