Thursday, May 5, 2011

nu site

Did you see it yet? I revamped my "professional site." Weirdly, I made it radically less professional. But I also started a new blog over there, one that relies less on poop jokes and gratuitous swearing (F*CK!) and more on actual ideas. Keep in mind, however, I say that fully knowing that today I incorporated the term "dry hump" into an essay about the ideas of fairness and impartiality in the growingly digital world of journalism.

So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get over there! (Please.) And keep it in mind in the future, too, because if you come here and don't see anything new there's a good chance that's because I decided to write something entirely too long over there. Either that or I was too busy scouring YouTube to find more videos like this one:



Decidedly, that is something Jesus would never do. BUT HE WOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE!

No comments: