Saturday, March 27, 2010

it's been a while

Well, not really. It's only been a week. That is, a whole week since I last properly showered.

Just kidding. Sort of. Unless you count cold showers I've been taking with the rain water of Guatemala and fresh dips in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Belize.

And because of my dirty hippie jet-setting, it's also been a week since I last blogged. Lo siento about that.


Wait. No. No, I'm not sorry about that because I got to see the above image in person instead.

But alas, I'm not a dirty hippie for life so regular programming will begin uninterrupted by random bouts of jet-setting to foreign locales starting Monday. Now if you'll excuse me, I've just been informed that there are delays with the rigid air ship I am supposed to alight and I must go tend to the ado. Good day then.

Also, I blogged about the deets of my trip on my other Web joint, Marissa's Big Adventure. Check it or go f*ck yourself. Ta!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Guatemala, eh? How was Guat' city? I've got some familia down there and I've been thinking of making the trek, but the last time I went the crime was so bad I was kind of scared off. Get you to some Tikal and Atitlán if you can before you leave. It's worth the trek!

Marissa said...

Ooo, totally skipped Guate City. Not worth it on my time sched. I did, however, hit up Tikal. I blogged all about it over at MBA: Don't Stop Belize-ing. Oh, I puns for days and days and days...