Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the soundtrack is just so tight

Now, as we all begin to find out more and more about your Trusty Servant, you'll come to realize 1) how f*ing awesome I am, and 2) there are certain topics that I can't openly mock due to job-related, ethical-type concerns...or something. Anyway, my views on the U.S. government and my personal political leanings are two such topics.

So, with that in mind, I neutrally present to you the following video that was released Dec. 5 along with a report entitled "Homeland Security for Sale." I'm not saying anything about the Federal Emergency Management Agency's fake news conferences or about Immigration and Customs Enforcement's "most original" Halloween costume or about the billions of dollars our homeland security incubus consumes each year. Nope, I'm not saying anything about any of that. All I'm saying is that the soundtrack in the background of this video by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington is pretty tight.

No comments: