Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i'm a liar, but for damn good reason

I hate myself for blogging right now after promising to give myself a much-needed break just two days ago, but it really would be wrong to keep this gem from you, my faithful e-friends. From a English-language (well, Renglish-language, at least) Russian press release:
The director general of Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation Sergey Kiriyenko took part in the Clean Nature ecological action that took part in Sosnovy Bor on June 8. Together with 70 divers from different clubs of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, Kiriyenko inspected the bottom of the Gulf of Finland near Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant.

After diving Kiriyenko said:
"You have quite clean bottom."
To which I hope to God Putin Medvedev Finnish officials replied, "That's what she said!"

*rimshot!*

OK, that is all. I shall continue my e-break now. For really real.

"When I said that I was king of forwards, you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another."
-- Michael Scott

No comments: