Monday, March 2, 2009

i suck at the internet

It has come to my attention that I suck at using the Internet. Clearly, the current status of this blog is Exhibit A, but I'm not as concerned with that. I'm more concerned with THIS. Apparently, it would seem that I've missed viewing JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE ONLINE, according to this list compiled by one of those mad geniuses behind Clusterfck. And not only that, but some small-time rag called TIME magazine beat me to the proverbial donkey punch. OUCH!

But who punched whom (in the goodies) first is a moot point as Greg Rutter's List of 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced on the Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something is must-see no matter who says so.

And while I can't say I've made it through the entire list yet (too busy watching television magistrate shows, clearly), I have been able to catch this gem about 1,000 times:



I need a movie!

Speaking of movies, I'm off to the IMAX! Hooray! Not working still rules.

4 comments:

I-66 said...

You're so good at this living without working thing that you could probably support me too. Whaddaya say?

rachaelgking said...

If 66 is getting on the payroll, so am I. I'll be in charge of "sitting on couch". Thanks!

Stevious said...

I sucked at the internet once but I got electrocuted.

Marissa said...

The payroll is beans.

stevious--

Sadly, I had to read that twice to get it. I'm apparently not so sharp.