Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stuff to know

Well, as I carve out my place in the world of douche that is DC, I find myself and my fat thumbs trying to type this message into a BlackBerry. Seriisly, my thumbs are like f*cking lobster claws. And by "seriisly," I mean "I really should have gotten T-Bone, my helper newt, to type this with his slim amphibian digits."

But anyway, alas I am doing my own touchscreen typing. Wack.

But you know what's not wack? The fact that Baltimore's Lazerbitch will be in town tomorrow night performing at the Rock'n'Roll Hotel! Go to there!

I would but I've been called away on business to New York. Word on the street is that there's a sewer rat there who can type 160 words per minute.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Sara said...

You mean I'm not the only one whose fingers are too fat to text? I swear to god I was considering this finger lipo...that totally exists? Right?

Marissa said...

For real! I have no idea how people deal with these touchscreens! I'm going to start doing thumb workouts.