Friday, May 2, 2008

i'm over here, no, i'm over there!

It's happening again, e-friends. Your trusty purveyor of all things sweatervest is making headway in her quest to take over the Internetz. Last time, you may remember, I lent my brand of shambles to The Vinyl District to post up some of my all-time favorite songs. This time, however, I'm lending my brand of style shambles to one of DC's best fashion blogs, The Goodwill Fashionista.

  • Find out what the first clothing item I truly remember loving was as a child! (Hint: It's really predictable!)

  • Find out where I like to bargain hunt in DC and beyond!

  • Find out which designer's wares (wears, perhaps?) I'm currently coveting!

  • Find out just how unnaturally obsessed I am with outgoing Russian President Vova Putin! (Hint: It's disturbing!)

  • And much, (too) much more!

7 comments:

I-66 said...

Who did the freestyle coloring on that picture?

Marissa said...

I'm also an artiste.

Jon said...

TVD: an eye for talent since...well, 06!

Shannon said...

The grip it n' flip it is sold out! What, Marissa, did you buy them out?

Marissa said...

WHAT?! They're sold out?! Dammit. God Dammit.

EmilyHaHa said...

We have some of those Grip it 'n Flip its at Goodwill. Just sayin'. -the DCGF

Marissa said...

Seriously?! I heart Goodwill!